Apr 7, 2010

Illegal parking of Bicycle, 2500 Yen??! Phew..

Today I woke up at 7.30am and started to wash my bed sheets for the first time. The weather became cold again today (about 16 degC) and we made our morning trip to Harlos  9am in the morning to do some shopping for breakfast + lunch + dinner.

We parked our bicycle around the supermarket and thought that there would not be anyone to catch us for illegal parking of bicycle. Who knows when we came out, there was a warning paper stating that we were illegally parking on the place and told us to get our bicycle away or they will charge us for 2500 Yen to take the bicycle back.
Thank God that it was just a warning letter, we changed to another parking space at the underground of Hotarugaike Station which could enable us to park there from 8am to 11pm for free. (Yes, it is free!)

After breakfast, I started to prepare for lunch and dinner. After that we went to school to get our student ID account and we are now able to access to the KOAN system and online student portal of Osaka University, of course we can start using their wireless internet! =) I also took our library access card and we are now allowed to use library facilities freely! The library brings me back to the NUS style one.. Pictures will be out soon! =)

Before we left the campus, we were invited to BBQ by Prof. Kawahara and his lab students, I had fun talking with them and knew some Japanese students there, we stayed there for a while and we head back to our home after we went to the library.

I have decided to take Japanese class which could enhance me in my Technical Japanese skills and I have worked out my timetable for next monday. It will be a good time studying in Osaka University and I am now studying hard to improve my Japanese skills even more, till then, I hope I could understand the lecture which will be delivered in Japanese soon.

Sleeping soon.
Good Night.

Franco

3 comments:

chen zhi said...

good good. i have a few times when log in the school library computer system I start typing U0706...then i realized that i was in toronto...lol

priscilla said...

hmmmmmm , feel envy ~ i nid 2 hardworking more so tat i can go too ! XD
p/s:rmb wat u r promise me wor =]

SGod88 said...

Chen Zhi: haha.. my account in Osaka starts with the letter 'u' also! Those things might happen to me soon! haha..

Priscilla: so you really want a handsome japanese guy? =)
You can find some of them in my facebook! =)

Post a Comment