Apr 10, 2010

I have conquered!!

So sorry for the slow update guys! Actually I have just recovered from my cold, I was having sore throat and I think I ate too much heaty things recently. I will start to regulate my diet and my lifestyle well as the school starts on next week.

Yes! My semester finally starts on next Monday! =) This semester, I will be taking 3 ESP modules, 1 Engin Module and 1 GEM module. On top of those modules, I also signed up for the Japanese Class which will be held in Osaka University to brush up my Japanese skills, especially in technical Japanese.

Well, in sum, my timetable is as shown below:
Today I also managed to cook a whole meal myself, I cooked egg plant, boiled the ABC soup (Carrot, Potato and Onion) for lunch. I felt so happy that my food was actually quite tasty, only that I did a wrong step for the egg plant. I should have fried it first before I added into the other ingredients. I will be working hard next time!

In the dinner, I also fried rice with minced beef and pork. It was not bad too, I feel that I could have more space to improve and I believe that in the end of the SEP I will have developed a good cooking skill. Haha!!! Darren also very good in cooking, he cooked the lunch and dinner too, I like the egg he prepares especially! Yummy!

As you know, I got my new bicycle and I am still working hard to improve my bicycle riding skill and there is always an ascending slope on the way from our home to school. At this slope, I always could not cycle up and it would end up that I must come down push the bicycle up the slope. But today... Today...... I managed to cycle up all the way on the slope!! I am so happy! Though it might seem quite normal to most people, yet I still feel that with the bicycle that is of no gear and a slope of around 20 deg for the length of about 200m, I have overcome my limit!

I will continue to work hard soon!
I will be going to church tomorrow, I am so excited to find the church and see how a Japan church is like. The name is J-house:
http://www.jhouse.tv/english/

Sleeping soon!
Good night.

Franco

1 comments:

Priscilla said...

i hv heard tis church b4 ~
hope euu hv fun at thr ~~ =]
rmb intro sum japanese 4 me ~ haha

Post a Comment