Jun 17, 2010

Re-offered to Stay at NUS for Year 4

Today, I was so surprise to get the email about NUS accommodation offer. They told me due to someone who cancelled or did not accept the offer, there is a room in RVR for me to stay in Year 4! I was so happy and surprised that God still can work even if I am not in Singapore! 


The even greater thing I got to know is that I actually checked the rate of the room and NUS has announced their rise of accommodation fee in this coming academic year from SGD75 to SGD90. BUT! When I checked the rate, RVR single still remains at SGD75!!!! I was so happy that God listened to my prayer and now I hope my friends Shawn, Tom and Joe could find a place to stay off-campus. 


Thank God!


Franco

2 comments:

chen zhi said...

Congra,Franco! RVR is still 75 due to the old facility there.

SGod88 said...

yeah and i don't mind about that coz I have already get used to that! =)

Post a Comment