Mar 20, 2010

Journey to Japan

945am: On the car to airport. Later, will have friends coming to send us off.
10pm: reached airport. Took photos talked to Darren's parents.
10.30pm: shawn and tom came for us. Saved me from being alone while Darren is with his 'WonderGirls' :)
11.10pm:They left. Darren still with his friends. I'm talking phone with my dear parents and my dear dear:)
12.20am: rushing in departure gate. First time meeting so many Japanese at a time. Excited.
1.10am: flight departed punctually.
1.30am: Feeling so excited abt the flight tv in front of me. :)
2am: Can't fight against the Z monster.
5am: Woke up for bfast. Enjoyed the in-flight sunrise.

7.11am: Reached kansai airport safely
Proceeding to the Immigration @ Kansai Airport (Not allowed to take photo further inside)


Photos Outside the Airport (Temperature = 10 degC)


A Japanese waiting for his flight.. T_T (I wonder why his hand like this...)


1 comments:

Tom lombardi said...

hohohohohoho.....write more write more in the future

Post a Comment