Feb 27, 2010

Accommodation

After much effort in finding accommodation both on-campus and off-campus, we finally decided to stay in the house recommended by Koji.

The house is of Japanese-style (和室). I will be sharing room with Darren, with an acceptable range of rent (~25000 Yen/month).
The address is:
3-13-10 Hotarugaike,
Kitamachi, Toyonaka, Osaka
Takahashi Bunka

地図リンク

According to Google Map, it is situated 1 km from Toyonaka Campus. Which is quite near and can go campus by foot.

I have failed to obtain the JASSO Scholarship from Japan. However, we have already made preparation for this. So should not be a major problem. Just that I need to plan my finances more carefully, which I ought to learn.

The remaining issues now are internet, phone numbers, bank accounts, immigration documents, visa.

I have yet to receive CESR document from Japan.
I am somehow quite disappointed by their efficiency.

See you soon Japan!
Franco

0 comments:

Post a Comment